Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
09 September, 09:27
Wonder how many Federal employees the government will lose, in a matter of days, over this??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
09 September, 10:46
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
im gonna fight it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
YES!! As we all should! People need to lawyer up for this one though!! seek out a fellow patriot or at the very least, conservative!
11:02 AM - Sep 09, 2021
In response Leslie Henson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Cath2344 in this post can reply
Beverly Chase @Bachase4
09 September, 11:15
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
not easy my friend was killed by hospital and no lawyer will touch it🤬 we have a nurse as a whitness too!

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
09 September, 11:21
In response Beverly Chase to her Publication
OMG!!!! I’m so sorry about your friend!! THIS NEEDS TO STOP NOW!!! it’s making me sick to see all these deaths that could have been prevented, anf SHOULD HAVE BEEN PREVENTED! I dare not say more….