Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
29 January, 09:57
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
GOD BLESS OUR MILITARY THEY ARE HEROES OF HUMANITY NOTHING CAN PAY THEM BACK FOR SAVING HUMANITY, THANK AND PRAY TO GOD ALL DAY FOR HIS BLESSINGS, GOD'S SPEED LOVE OUR PRESIDENT AND JFKJR. KEEP OUR EYES ON THE PRIZE, OUR CHILDREN BEING SAVED AND THEIR FUTURE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
29 January, 09:46
WRONG!!!!!

GR GRA GR GRA (As as #FAG at its soud)

CONAN!!

WHATS BEST OF LIFE !! ?

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

#MAGA
#wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
29 January, 03:30
What's the thing you call patience? LOL

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
29 January, 03:05
oui 😎✊fort

President Chinx Chump Chen 霞 @AmyChen8
29 January, 02:19
My Chinese-speaking friends in San Francisco are mostly redpilled, but my English-speaking ones still have ways to go... I am going to enumerate all the Bidan EOs for them and maybe theyll wake up. but the sad thing is, most of his EOs are taken from the policies from SF!

The problem in SF is the massive employment of the public sector and control of their tyranny unions. Probably 1/3 of the workforce in SF works for the government, government funded institutions or CBOs. We little guys are of no match.