Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Yeti Man @YetiMan600
29 January, 03:10
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
👀👀👀👀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
President Chinx Chump Chen 霞 @AmyChen8
29 January, 02:36
The timestamp in the post is 1:31. Im betting on the date 1/31 as the end of the 10-day darkness. #FreedomDay !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cassidy Joy @bewatermyfriend
29 January, 01:56
Jeez five of the 32 >< tried to deposit 9.8b... We know what that adds to. Curious if SR11.6b converts to $3.11b. It does if you ask me.

JRSassy Sassy @JRSassy
29 January, 01:47
I love how the Q posts meaning deepen as this keeps going on. The last line (I think) is Save America (Trumps new platform) first US... if you listened to McKay tonight on the China intel Asia would ge next and Simon Parkes has always said EU would be last. (Just my guess)🙂

Johnine Evers @NinaRoxx
29 January, 01:37
Would R's walksway be Brandon Straka?

justa smalltowngirl @Melissa
29 January, 02:01
In response Johnine Evers to his Publication
I wondered that too. I've heard he's been arrested.