Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Liberty 4ALL @MaggieB373
09 September, 11:03
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
There never was any effectiveness against the non-existent covid in the so called vaccine! It was designed as a "kill shot!" That is where the shot is effective!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
09 September, 10:56
I know of a few local doctors, once admired, who will soon be completely untrusted and demonzed because they bought into this satanic cult agenda. Greed will get ya every time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
09 September, 10:44
πŸ™Lets pray for the vaxxed people of Israel...πŸ™

MiSuzie Q.. @MiSuzieQ
08 September, 02:15
The thing I have noticed in that in situations like this, they always state that the vaccines are waning out, losing effectiveness...if that was the case there would be just as many unvaxxed as vaxxed in these hospitals, no? They are not puttingg 2 and 2 together and realizing that the vax is causing the outbreak!! It makes me crazy!