Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
09 September, 04:41
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
😉Are you showing US who [they] are, and the names who we'll know better in the coming days, weeks and months!?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pam Tomlinson @pamlinson
08 September, 06:34
Why is it all the ones running the world Italian ??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ms. J QKAG @Jmm4truthnfreedom
08 September, 06:16
@sabrinagal , I have questions I’d like to ask. Is there a way I can in an email or chat on here?

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
09 September, 09:59
In response Ms. J QKAG to her Publication
you can message me here from my profile! here to help!

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
08 September, 05:24
You got a whole collection of VILLIAN CARDS 🤣😉

Jon Neville @jonnevi
08 September, 12:50
what is the deal? all elite super rich princes and royalty are just criminals on a super scale?