CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
08 September, 11:56

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
08 September, 12:13
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
Although there has been no evidence of a foreign power altering the outcomes or vote tabulation in any United States election, foreign powers have historically sought to exploit America’s free and open political system.

PIECE OF SHITO LIAR

NO EVIDENCE????????
12:26 PM - Sep 08, 2021
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Enough Already! @emdSD
08 September, 12:45
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
yes, this is a blatant lie.... but this isnt my concern with this extension... and ty for posting this btw
to me it raises the frightening question of what does a state of national emergency mean for us as citizens and what powers does it give to the governemnt? it's not about foreign interference in politics at this point... is it an excuse and rationale for giving continued power to FEMA?

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
08 September, 01:07
In response Enough Already! to her Publication
I agree, totally. It is all so darm sketchy, but the Bidan scam admin is always looking to screw Americans over to help China, so I do not trust anything that happens with them. I am always waiting for the other shoe to drop.