Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
08 September, 04:49
To the battered woman God is showing me
I climbed out of bed to talk to you
Because this is his timing I know YOU will see it...it may be more than one woman.

I was a battered wife in my first marraige
I married the devil
The weasel was meaner than a Rattle Snake. Crazy and mean are a bad combination
He beat me to a bloody pulp many many times. Drugged me ...raped me with the barrel of a rifle. Lit a dog on fire and told me if I left that would happen to me
I did thirteen years. The last day I knew this day was do or die. My daughter told me recently she had watched him as he come running full force at me. She said I knew this would be the day he killed you.. Then she saw him flying across the room out cold
This time I said no more and as I said it I hit that weasel right in the nose and he flew across the room landing sprawled out ...knocked out cold

👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Clen @Clen_Kell
08 September, 06:59
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
@thekingschick & @godsgraciousgift
on this topic and others, I have seen strong, inspiring, & loving posts from both of you many days. You have been used as a voice of comfort for many, myself included as our Father works through you. Thank you for being there, open, & loving. Thank you for being sisters on this platform. ♡ May Peace and Love be within each of you. ♡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
Sweet Kelly ... Thank You

The Sister Squad
07:18 AM - Sep 08, 2021
In response Kelly Clen to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TheKingsChick in this post can reply
Kelly Clen @Clen_Kell
08 September, 09:57
In response Double Eagle to her Publication