SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
07 September, 12:56
Who else remembers this great interview? Start listening around the 9:15 mark. And watch POTUS. He just seems a little too happy.😉

PRESIDENT TRUMP: (showing a picture of JFK Jr. and the Resolute Desk panel to Brian Kilmeade) "That's John Kennedy. That's 'John-John,' ... who was a friend of mine. And who was getting ready to sell 'George' magazine -- he was a good friend, he was a great guy. And he was going to run for political office. And he would've been very tough to beat. He had a lot of things going -- including the look. We're not supposed to be talking about 'look' anymore under the 'me-too' generation, but he had the look."

(Thanks, GlynFndIt2 ! Because of what you shared with me, I figured out how to find it after recognizing Kilmeade. Had forgotten he was the one with POTUS!)

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Interview: Brian Kilmeade of Fox News Interviews Donald Trump - June 22, 2020 - YouTube

Brian Kilmeade of Fox News interviews Donald Trump at The White House on June 22, 2020. Please note that segments of the interview were aired individually on...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by UnityLovePeace in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Unity LovePeace, click on at the bottom under it