The Mac @TheMac
06 September, 10:16

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
06 September, 10:48
In response The Mac to his Publication
so the mac are we all going to die? seems vax’d and unvax’d are screwed

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Mac @TheMac
07 September, 05:18
In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication
That is a very good question.

I mean we will all die eventually... this is true.

But whether or not we all die from a natural cause or from a clustering of nanoparticles inducing an oxidative stress related disease... is another matter altogether.

🙏🏻❤️

Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
07 September, 08:15
so what is the relavancy of this whole presidental BS. we are fighting the 2020 election results is that a distraction to most of us about to die once 5g is on meanwhile all elites are in bunkers saving themselves cause we all know none of them including trump look like themselves

The Mac @TheMac
07 September, 01:26
I for one will never understand why you would gift the deep state a license to vaccinate our children and soldiers with mechanically activated nanoparticles... and without any liability... madness.

Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
07 September, 01:38
oh you misunderstand me I will never take the shot nor allow my family too. I am a payriot through and through. It just seems like so much loom and gloom daily and not for them for us. I believe there is something to the spike proteins being passed on by vaxers. I have speed dial to front line doctors. no one should ever go to a hospital ever again. im just saying the scientific stuff you put out seems like we are all in trouble if the bad ones get their way. and I will never comply to anything they mandate. never have never will. im just hoping for a miricle

The Mac @TheMac
07 September, 03:09
Bless your heart... (not you lol).

Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
lol. you are suer cool whoever you are. thanks for being here with us. Maybe one day you’ll understand all your scientific information lol
03:42 PM - Sep 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cheryl555 in this post can reply
Tommy Gavins @Tk101
07 September, 04:14
yeah , i try to grasp what he post, sometimes feel like im on the right track, then thrown for a loop..

Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
07 September, 03:43
I meant I will understand not you lol

The Mac @TheMac
07 September, 04:11
🙏🏻❤️