lolo gemini @lologemini
07 September, 02:24

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
07 September, 02:42
In response lolo gemini to her Publication
A tracking device that you power and can't forget to charge or just forget to bring with you. They are trying every angle to make that possible.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
lolo gemini @lologemini
07 September, 02:59
In response Odis Trull to his Publication

07 September, 03:03
Yep, Talk about controll right? Already patented much of the technology required for that. No coincidences.

lolo gemini @lologemini
07 September, 03:09
think i have already met people in passing who have been test subjects over the years for this, you see it fleetingly but everyone of them has that scared witless look just after something 'invisible' happens to them

I wouldn't doubt that at all. It seems that for a lot of DARPAs activities, by the time it has filtered through to us it is well underway. Things got a lot better under the DNI Trump appointed though and shortened the curve substantialy.
03:19 PM - Sep 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by Brighthammer1961 in this post can reply
lolo gemini @lologemini
07 September, 04:36
true, I doubt we will find out the full scope of whats been going on, the true hidden deception will be kept classified to a degree with only a minor amount released