Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
07 September, 01:16
Brian Cates - Political Columnist, [07.09.21 13:10]
[Forwarded from CodeMonkeyZ [Ron Watkins]]

This document was just sent to me.
It is alleged to be an internal memo for medical staff at St. Lukes Health in Texas regarding restricting the usage of Ivermectin for covid-19.

We already know why. These hospitals are being told they CANNOT promote any prophylactic drug that would prevent COVID infection because that places Pfizer’s vaccine EUA in jeopardy.

This is why hospitals are refusing to allow seriously ill patients to try Ivermectin. Even after court orders are issued. They let people die to protect the vaccine EUA. Because that’s where the big money is. It’s in the vaccine agenda and the coming endless booster shots. Not in cheap already widely available drugs like HCQ and Ivermectin.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie @AngelsNamed
The day when the Va(('s evil is exposed, has been the day I've been waiting for for 20 years. This is a good day indeed. I just wish more didn't have to die. But in their death's they are HEROES because they are playing a part to take down the devil. Bless each and every one of their souls. Give God the Glory!
01:32 PM - Sep 07, 2021
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AngelsNamed in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from --- Shewie, click on at the bottom under it