Only people mentioned by RadioReceiver in this post can reply
Captain Safety @jscherling
15 January, 09:16
In response Tom Sawyer to his Publication
USD Coin withdrawl

yours? Show us how!?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tom Sawyer @RadioReceiver
15 January, 09:28
In response Captain Safety to his Publication
I wish it was mine ... thats a lot of coin !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
15 January, 06:33
whoa thats a lot of crypto! im on Bitcoin we use whale alert to gage to the volume of potential dips.

General Flynn Is The Key 17 @Reda2448
15 January, 05:14
so where'd you come by this juicy tidbit? We can help dig. That's what we do!!

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
15 January, 04:39
I think this is The transition money for Biden where he sent Murdoch $ $615,00......😉

old goat @oldgoat73
15 January, 01:05
looks like unknown just got paid from our treasury lol nothing to see here move along

It's Habbening!!! @julzee
15 January, 01:01
Whoa! 'From' Treasury? 🤔