Joe Ford @HeadsUpDIsmayed
07 September, 11:14
CodeMonkey alert - Stand By for PSBSR - Public Service Broadcast Stand Ready

DanScavino - "No Electronic devices beyond this point. - Ten Days of Darkness. - Military to seize airways take over Communications.

Q 34 - "We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens."

Q 4414 - RED6: SEC OF DEF _instruct1

Catherine Herridge/CBS - Joe wants to close Gitmo yet 15MM being spent to build New Court House to conduct [Military Trials]

Saturday Anniversary of 911

Friday 9/10

Q 16 - Get the popcorn, [Friday & Saturday] will deliver on the MAGA promise.

Q 44 - Before POTUS departs on [Friday] he will be sending an important message via Twitter. God bless.

Q 34 - My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free). On POTUS Orders..

All eyes on our

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
07 September, 11:44
In response Joe Ford to his Publication
I'll hope...but I'm not counting on it
I've been in a state of preparation in case drastic things do come down the pike, for many months - just in case

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christopher Smith @blessedpatriot
Me 2. I remember when they said get out some money, stock up on this and stock up on that in January. That came and gone. I was hopeful then and I still remain hopeful for this week. Please let it be God.
11:52 AM - Sep 07, 2021
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Only people mentioned by blessedpatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Christopher Smith, click on at the bottom under it