EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
07 September, 09:16
here we go

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dennis 1776 @dmrome
07 September, 09:44
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
Saw this yesterday ... printing it today to read 'closely' ... and then, a phone call later with a Patriot fren to discus a plan of LOCAL ACTION !!! Come on peeps - let's do this!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
Thats what we talking about Godspeed on your jorney we are all here to help.
WWG1WGA
09:46 AM - Sep 07, 2021
In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by EAGLE777 in this post can reply
Dennis 1776 @dmrome
07 September, 09:57
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
Out of the blue - a classmate that I had not talked to or been at a class reunion with calls me ... Patriot fren ... and she set up a group of 7 peeps of hers on a group text message - I named it the 'Super 7' - 1 guy and 6 women! Talk a bout a force to be reckoned with! 😁 I am so fired up to put up a fight to stop all this tyranny - starting right here in south Louisiana! Hope everyone reads this doc carefully and TAKE ACTION !!! Like ... TODAY !!!

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
07 September, 10:06
In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication
You are all awesome peeps we thank you for your care and concern and most importantly your time