Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
America First @AmericaFirst17
29 January, 02:27
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT! ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
slick roq @slickroQ
29 January, 01:58
Not necessarily without fraud, but enough fraud that they didn't need to supplement the algorithm; Colorado for instance, the home of Dominion.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Shaffer @Jshaffer
29 January, 01:43
my stupid Colorado. shame on Boulder and Denver. too many transplants moved there. my former county total Trump though. but my NV came through.

Leanne Marie @Francielabean
29 January, 01:13
I still have a hard time believing anyone actually voted for a fake Buy Done!!

America First @AmericaFirst17
29 January, 02:29
In response Leanne Marie to her Publication

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
29 January, 01:04
🐸From Sea to Shining Sea!