Dovetail 1221 @1221Dovetail
Biden has an Island too not far from Epstein's Island... I wonder if there flight / submarine logs for his island too ? Who else owns islands nearby ? Disneyland also has an island / port nearby...
These people are truly sick and nothing can stop the truth from coming out... #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening #MAGA #ThesePeopleAreSick #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming
12:56 PM - Jan 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by 1221Dovetail in this post can reply
Angel of the North @IT50US
16 January, 09:46
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
My first suspension from Twitter happened when I posted this fact about Biden. They were really trying to keep it quiet.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Becca Truly Stuart @BeccaTrulyStuart
15 January, 04:53
Also linked to this now defunct organization https://www.insider.com/gh...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Roxy Kwy @Birddog347
15 January, 01:35
Biden owns property on Water Island, not the whole island. There are many residents on the island.

However, the island used to be a submarine base during WW2

Mick Tomkinson @MrT
15 January, 01:32
I also heard Richard Branson also has an island there and his was even high up the chain than Epstiens.
from what i can gather, on Bransons island they ordered what they wanted and it would be sourced and be there waiting for when they arrived.

Becca Truly Stuart @BeccaTrulyStuart
15 January, 04:54
In response Mick Tomkinson to his Publication
NXIVM had some of their gatherings at Necker Island, Richard Branson's island.

Mick Tomkinson @MrT
15 January, 01:26
Ghislaine Maxwell owns a submarine company too.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
15 January, 01:07
yes he does! 🤮

Canadian Cavalry @CanadianCavalry
15 January, 01:04
Tom Hanks too

Again Nori @AgainNori2021
15 January, 01:02
This is what is going to make heads explode when the news goes mainstream. They tried to get ahead of it by saying Q anons promoted the theory that our government was filled with satan worshipping pedophiles, as though that was some cosmic joke. Just wait until those same talking heads have to admit that it was actually true and that they knew it all along. They won't be able to walk down the streets.