ΙΧΘΥΣ King Jesus Christ @WhiteRabbitResurrection
28 January, 10:19
direct from John

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denise America @DeniseIsAwake
28 January, 10:26
In response ΙΧΘΥΣ King Jesus Christ to his Publication
That is not him. Bob Joyce is Elvis nothing new.
Pleanty of youtubes on him,
This guy said to follow Barron Trump
Lots of fakes on telegram sorry

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 January, 10:29
In response Denise America to her Publication

Denise America @DeniseIsAwake
28 January, 10:31
OMG really there are plenty of pics of Melania younger and she looks nothing like Princess Diana

28 January, 10:39
In response Denise America to her Publication
okni am blocking you now and i guess i hope you make it. i love you and will pray that you fix yourself

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
28 January, 10:56
Why use "fix yourself" as your message?

Others are here listening, God sees all.
What presses your heart?

look thats a poor choice of wordsand youre right. I' m just exhausted emotionally mentally physically. What has happened to me since 1221 has been something that no one has experienced before and i was a little short and just not in the mood to convince anyone of anything. just tell who i am and why they are wrong and they have the minimum info to make a decent effort at background before engaginh me completely clueless and willfully ignorant. im really tired
12:13 AM - Jan 29, 2021
In response Jessica King-Stringer to her Publication
Only people mentioned by WhiteRabbitResurrection in this post can reply
Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
29 January, 09:35
I will pray for comfort, healing and ease of friendship for you. Please know you are not alone. We are survivors, We can become thrivers together. Jesus Christ IS being perfected in each of us. How we ride the emotional waves of our experience teaches us buoyancy within a chaotic structure. Choose calm over internal chaos. You made it, this pleases the LORD. Believe there is an outcome of passion and defined grace. You are strong. Take time as you need to rest your ouchy parts, a know we ALL have them.
Should you need US...the right hearts will step forward, just ask. I thanQ for sharing you