Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
06 September, 01:30
From We the Media on Telegram...

"Yes, ivermectin and HCQ have shown to be excellent at disabling viruses and their replication methods by preventing them from getting into or replicating in the cell nucleus.

Yes, ivermectin and HCQ have research that shows they destroy cancer cell replication.

Are those two connected ? Quite possibly considering viruses change DNA and cancer IS changed DNA.

They’re also both anti-parasitic medications.

I have a question for you: how many of you have ever had a chronic issue that has never been fully healed that was never even considered to be a parasitic infection?

Did you know most other countries deworm twice a year but here in America it’s virtually unheard of ?

Any of these symptoms sound familiar ?"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grace Rodrick @GFR
anyway in the UK that we can obtain these?
07:50 AM - Sep 06, 2021
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GFR in this post can reply
Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
06 September, 10:33
In response Grace Rodrick to her Publication
I have no idea, here in the Netherlands it's prescription only, so all we can do is dream of it... There are sites that say you can buy it online, but I don't trust them at all...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grace Rodrick @GFR
06 September, 12:25
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
same here have been trying to get it for so long... last year beginning was available online... not anymore🤦🏻‍♀️