Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
Real world child rescue from ISIS, Spec-operator ran into live fire for a child. Believe me, it is happening. Sav the children. H/T Wire Cutter.
10:08 PM - Sep 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
Paisley Park @Paisley66
17 September, 06:17
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
MAD RESPECT!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
14 September, 04:06
These are the people you want around. Cares more for others than him self Hero, Angle What ever we are blessed to have all of them. Words could never fill the thanks we want to give. For that Thank You we are all indebted to those who gave. We should never see a homeless vet again after this is over! Thats what I want. I plan on getting it too!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
14 September, 04:03
What a Hero! That Was Beautiful To See!

Trump 2021 @TheCabalisComingDown
14 September, 04:00
These soldiers are fn awesome! Great job gentleman! Glad you're on our side.

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
05 September, 10:56
Everything YOU see..."has ONLY been about saving the CHILDREN". The Children are the innocence of GOD. THE JOY of GOD.

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
05 September, 10:40
Heroes! All my love and respect!!!

connie wright @cowri
05 September, 10:27
A HERO

Data Gramma @Vic
05 September, 10:16
❤❤❤

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
05 September, 10:09
/SALUTE