Doq Holliday @doqholliday
05 September, 03:02
We need some solid Entrepenuers to reinvent emergency medical treatment right now.

Hospitals are currently dying and will die off completely due to their corrupt systemic overlords.

Now is the time for brave & courageous Entrepreneurs to step up, look at the problems across the country and solve them with creative technology and agile thinking.

You could save millions of lives in the process.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
05 September, 03:59
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I am Divorced from a surgeon who use to be normal but now he is a sick Sheeple Narcissist who worships money and worldy ways. 🤦‍♀️

The reason I am airing that dirty laundry is....to this day (2years+ post divorce) I am IN SHOCK how OUT OF TOUCH many like him in the Medical Field have become! I am telling You...The AMOUNT of Dr’s & Nurses etc. (mainly the Dr’s)that have buried their head in the sand, is Astonishing, they have lost touch with REALITY! They are 👉Controlled👈 by the AMA , and all of their Medical Societies. I still receive some of his Medical Journal mailers...they ONLY publish Lies and FEAR!!

Many of these people even voted for Trump (if they left the Hospital long enough to vote). So my point is...until the GREAT AWAKENING and TRUTH is forced down their Throats, WE MAY BE OUT OF LUCK when it comes to Medical Staff!!

PLUS MANY OF THEM RECEIVED THE JAB!!! 🤬😱. I KNOW MY EX DID, Same person who always preached Antibiotics are over prescribed e

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy Anonette @biju
05 September, 08:06
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Thank you for sharing this. I am disgusted with the health care system now, it is almost impossible to find professionals who will try to help the healing process without prescription meds that do way more harm. Money IS the evil that leads these people by the nose, how sick is that?

TxGirl4Trump -UM @TexasGirl4Trump
Yes, I agree! Money is truly the root of ALL Evil. My Ex was an academic surgeon and actually “had” empathy. BUT....as SOON as he left Academic Surgery and went into Private Practice...he sold his soul to the Golden Calf! Affairs started etc. I swear HIS actual appearance changed—eye color, facial structure etc. ALL about the $$$
08:29 PM - Sep 05, 2021
In response Judy Anonette to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply
Judy Anonette @biju
06 September, 09:39
I am sorry but you are better off without someone who adores $$. The pharmaceuticals have their marketing strategy and their claws into the doctors. Push, push, push these meds so that they receive an abundant reward. This is the reason that so many are sick today. Sad!!

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
05 September, 09:35
It's interesting what you say about even your x's appearance seemed to change when his proprieties did, sounds like a form of 'shifting' going on there, I've never thought of it that way🤔!

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
06 September, 12:09
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
Yes..his “physical” changes and lack of remorse or empathy...has been identical to the Characters we see in the Derp State. I truly believe that people can live such a lie that they sell their soul to the devil. God is truth and Satan is all Lies. Scary but Sobering! 😳 😱