Doq Holliday @doqholliday
05 September, 03:02
We need some solid Entrepenuers to reinvent emergency medical treatment right now.

Hospitals are currently dying and will die off completely due to their corrupt systemic overlords.

Now is the time for brave & courageous Entrepreneurs to step up, look at the problems across the country and solve them with creative technology and agile thinking.

You could save millions of lives in the process.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin @KheriLin
I completely agree. Doctors only treat symptoms not the origins of dis ease. Im a massage therapist and always recommend homeade liver flushes to cure 'ailments.' Not to mention the ultra violet rays of the sun.
07:15 PM - Sep 05, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KheriLin in this post can reply
Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
05 September, 07:21
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
I never had any symptoms...

The doctors hounded me in my place of employment...
and told me that I shouldn't be able to breathe...

showed me an x-ray where I had three tumors on my lungs...

and told me I had to leave my job in order to get their chemo
and a stem cell transplant...

they got me good...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 September, 08:53
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
Awwh so sorry Richard.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
05 September, 09:52
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
Dang. im so sorry to hear of that misguided terrorism by ignorant doctor's. The body is always trying to heal itself, even with tumors. Heres a vid from a brilliant true doctor. God speed. 🙏 https://youtu.be/uOw5pAILg...

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
05 September, 07:17
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
homemade liver flushes bring back memories! 🤢🤮