Mike⚡️⛈ Storm⛈⚡️ @MikeStorm
Howdy folks. I haven't posted for a while.
My mental health has tanked while watching the world burn. Waiting on the day it drags me and my family down with it.
My adult children refuse the jab, as do I. Were waiting on the day we are all unemployed and unemployable because of the BS being pushed in Canada right now..
Watching my kids fear, has dragged me into the pits of depression. I am strong in their presence but its taking its toll, it is a well played facade on my part..
I would like to ask for your prayers. Not just for me, but for the millions globally facing the same scenario and/or worse..
05:17 PM - Sep 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by MikeStorm in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
18 February, 11:11
In response Mike⚡️⛈ Storm⛈⚡️ to his Publication
If you feel low, start making a plan, just a plan, on paper, how to sell everything, pack up and move to Mexico. Lots of Canadians have headed that way, to Tulum/ Playa Del Carmen. Once there you can apply for dual citizenship, make ex-pat friends and live well until this all gets sorted out or at least, Mexico will be one of the countries the free-est the longest.

Sometimes, it's just the planning alone, or knowing you have a plan B that makes you feel that much better and able to face the day. So does looking at pictures of Talum

Or make that plan C and plan B to look at how to become self-sustaining until this sorts itself out. Get a remote cabin with access to freshwater, fishing, a ham radio, solar panels, firewood. Build a cobb cabin that heats easy. Learn to can food. Find people to barter & trade goods & services with.

Taking this action to figure out where your resources are and where you can take action feels empowering in itself. Where there is a will, there is a

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Palmer @Dp4boyz
19 December, 09:00
Yes life is hard right now. Stay strong and get your exercise 🙏for you and all that are experiencing this. I don't know how long this will last but, I do believe Patriots will pull through on Gods timing!! [Dark winter] do what you can to stay positive and ready...Merry Christmas, May God bless and protect you and your family.
Christmas Miracle 🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
05 September, 06:28
🙏🤍

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
05 September, 05:23
I Hear You And All I Can Say Is I have Resided Myself To The Fact That I Will Die On My Feet And Not On My Knees.
I Know It Doesn't Look Like We Are Winning But We Are.
There Are Millions Of Us That Will Never Yield .

Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
05 September, 05:23
You R not alone

I have until October 18

or lose everything

my husband and I still have not.

but it is indeed a mental toll!
🙏