Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Quester215 ... @Quester215
06 September, 12:00
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
I really want to understand this statement! If this is a realm then what is outside this realm? Or, is this just the school souls go to, to evolve?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Not Important @Notimportant
06 September, 11:47
i believe this comment goes with the above ...put the puzzle piece together.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
05 September, 01:05
Time is more like a *construct* - a false one which ties into the "matrix"

It's because I was studying the work & ideas of Tesla that I thought the earth was more a torus than a flat plane, but some material & videos I've studied recently lead me to think it's both, & different even from the way I'd considered

I say it again, it pays to have an open & discerning mind & there's nothing wrong with adjusting personal insights & theories as more information comes to you or is made available some way

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
05 September, 12:58
I sure want to know the TRUTH