TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
04 September, 06:02
Just a heads up Parler is back up and operational . I am TheStormIsUponUs and @ Q8128Hgmail.com. Just an FYI .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
04 September, 06:43
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Do you really believe Trump will be back on Twitter SOON ?
I can't see that happening.

There is a 3 year Q delta on Sept. 6 for
Nationwide Emergency Alert System Test.

It's also the day for start of Feast of Trumpets.

Could the TRUMPets be EBS messages of Disclosure ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 September, 06:47
In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication
You ask me that before and its not the same thing. So no that is not the start of the 10 days of darkness. The 1st arrest will be public and the start is focused more on MSM and then Social Media. No more silencing the TRUTH.

EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
04 September, 06:53
Reports are that the New Leader of Canada was asked
about the 10 Days of Darkness.

She said it will be no cell phones, internet, or radio.
Also no TV programs except only a Military Satellite Channel
that will broadcast Worldwide Disclosures of Truth.

Does that sound right ?

04 September, 06:58
In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication
911 will work . The rest most likely not. All television will be Military coordinated and you will hear conffesions of many types.

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
04 September, 07:38
What about prescriptions people need?

04 September, 07:39
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
Some meds you cant get until old script is finished.

04 September, 07:53
Yes, but you can contact your doctor and he can fax the refill to the pharmacy. This has been in preparation for almost 40 years don’t worry.

04 September, 07:54
Thought we wouldnt have phone service?

04 September, 07:57
You’ll be able to call 911 and fax items. No voice calls only faxes and 911 calls. Its not going to be a problem.

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
do we have a time frame yet of when this is happening? I'm sick of stocking up I don't have that much money to keep buying things in bulk I have to use but I buy I've been preparing for a year I'm building a house in living in my father's basement so I really don't have any place to put things can we get some kind of heads up? we've been given dates before and nothing has happened so I m left to look like a fool
08:04 PM - Sep 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by A_glass_of_red in this post can reply
04 September, 08:16
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
it begins in a week and last until the 1st week of October.

04 September, 08:18
im supposed to be finishing my house and moving in last week of September. am i fooked?

04 September, 08:19
or is it actually perfect timing ♥️

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
04 September, 08:09
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
The more you keep getting indoctrinated...
by the book selling trinket club...😂😂🐄

The more fool you...
will be...

You'd be better off stockings up on rocking horse shit...
but I forget the site that sells dat one...

it comes in granny ules...😂😂😝