Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
04 September, 07:57
ARE WHITEHATS PLANNING TO BLOW UP A FOREIGN COUNTRY’S CITY TO REMOVE THE DESIGN OF SATAN IN D.C.?

Nancy Drew has been reporting that tiles were being lifted and wires placed beneath them in front of the Capitol building; and, the White House has had recent paving activity with tents set up on the grounds. Was this to place wires for a detonation?

Response to her video in Chat Room:

“So I was talking to my dad who worked artillery in the NG. I told him about them pulling up the tiles and replacing it with wire and the white tents. He got quiet and then said I know what they are doing. He said I’m not saying. of course I wouldn’t accept that answer lol. And just blurted out are they going to blow it up?

[see thread]

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
He finally said yes that’s explosives. And the people under the white tents are the bomb experts s rigging everything up. Made me think back too a couple of weeks ago when they had the helicopters and were doing a practice using dummies and actors with fake blood. All of this makes so much sense. Maybe even partially explains all the embassies being empty. It’s like they’ve removed all the artifacts before everything goes boom.”

AND CONFIRMATION OF A POSSIBLE DETONATION IN D.C.

In this video with Simon Parkes, Tom Numbers and Negative 48, Negative 48 mentions a “GLORIOUS DEMOLITION" at 34:00.

https://www.bitchute.com/v...
07:59 PM - Sep 04, 2021
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Q2Infinity 5D Earth, click on at the bottom under it