Only people mentioned by 17Qtips45 in this post can reply
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
04 September, 02:54
In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication
😞Sadly this is true, there are one or two in my family that have disregarding the faked that we have generations that have never been vaxed at all in our family, but they thought they knew better, even though we are all healthy and have two Chiropractors with in the family who have helped some vaxed damaged people.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stacee Barton @sdb1972
04 September, 01:32
yep.. once i did.. i was so sorry i ever let them do that to my children.. never went back

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
04 September, 01:32
I told my brother not to get it and his grandaughter just became a nurse in her 20’s told him she researched all about them that they are safe and told him to get it so he did . My sister and uncle got it because they said Trump said to get it i told them he also said to take hcq so why would you take the shot . They are fine so far but i just pray that nothing happens to them .