TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
03 September, 09:19
Use logic, all Arizona results are known and the fraud was extensive. Biden public acceptance has shrank significantly. People in the US are awake and fed up with mandated vaxx’s , totalarian beuracrates and potential loss of Constitutional Rights and Civil Liberties. The sun will have a massive solar flare soon which will render all microchips from the vaxx neutralized. God is now in control . Have Faith.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
03 September, 10:30
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Solar Flare --- EMP? Will this affect all chips or just the vaxx ones.

Now where is my whole house faraday cage

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 September, 08:58
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
It will affect many things.

Tinkerin Tweets @whoisjs
04 September, 10:44
before i knew about this i had a dream a flash wiped out everyones nanobots

The EMP from a CME would knock out all microchips rendering them useless. Although other electronic devices will cease to function if on during a EMP. If they are turned off they’ll be fine on restarting them.
11:02 AM - Sep 04, 2021
In response Tinkerin Tweets to her Publication
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Tinkerin Tweets @whoisjs
04 September, 11:07
In my dream there was only me and two others that knew what happened and the rest of the crowd was freaking out and confused. At the time I was praying for God to show me a dream of whats to come. I have only had a handful of times that I have dreamed something so clear knowing it was from Him

04 September, 11:10
In response Tinkerin Tweets to her Publication
Our Creator does come to people in dreams or visions and what you witnessed is to come.