Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
04 September, 06:28
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU. IS THIS TRUE ⬇️ ??
Q SAID TRUST KANSAS ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
04 September, 07:09
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
I am from Kansas and my opinion is that he is creakier than a 100 year old farmhouse floor. I have never thought he was the reference in the infamous Q post either.

Just my take, take it with a grain of salt...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
04 September, 01:54

Sherry Slape @sslape
04 September, 01:32
Whoever did this should not have put praying medic on here. He is a paytriot. Q told us not to listen to those that made money off the movement and he is a big money maker.

Ursula 1111 @Ursula_1111
04 September, 12:05
Wowza! Ya never know where the ripples end. I created this back in 2018… Its been a minute! The links are ‘gone’ now for the most part. BUT one can still find each of these gem resources with some effort. Here’s a cleaner version to share. Much Love Patriot Fam. #wwg1wga stateofpreyer

Joni Worcester @GrannyJ
04 September, 11:15
Thank good. Set up as a great share page.