Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
Retired USAF Lt. Col Field McConnell says it's been reported to him that Barack Obama was executed on September 29, 2019 by firing squad at GTMO. This information starts at about the 17:00 minute mark but the entire interview is very good so you'll want to listen to all of it. McConnel went to the same high school as the illegal President Barak Obama in Hawaii! He said this is the same day that General Dunsford got to GTMO to oversee the military tribunals.
McConnel states the two big issues are 9/11 and pedophilia. He says anybody who has trafficked children is going to be executed as well as anybody aware of the 9/11 treason and didn't report it as required. 9/11 was done by elements within our own government. By law, anybody having direct knowledge of treason is compelled to report it to one state Governor or one chief judge or justice of any one state. So anybody who was aware of the false flag 9/11 operation and who didn't report it is guilty of treason.
08:13 PM - Sep 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by DankQ82Q in this post can reply
Danita Rhea @GentryRose
03 September, 11:17
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
The whole Idea of conducting Courts and executions etc is to let the PEOPLE see JUSTICE prevail... Keeping it a SECRET is and should be UNLAWFUL and demeaning to the welfare of this Country. All the while, America is taken over by CHINA/KABAL as we are being lead to the Slaughter by toxic vaccines and FOREGIN immigrants who will see to our death otherwise...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
03 September, 11:24
In response Danita Rhea to his Publication
I believe it will all be brought to light at the right time. Some things have been necessary to remain top secret so as not to incite civil war. Drip drip drip...waking up the masses as quickly as they can. Meanwhile capturing members of the deep state cabal that have been so hidden they would have just stayed under the radar to foist their evil upon the world later. It had to be this way. I know...I sound like a parrot...but the more I learn...the more I understand.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
03 September, 08:22
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
ThanQ Field!!!