TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
03 September, 11:40
Everything Q said will be confirmed in a few days. We have waited for this since 2017 and now the time is here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Isabelle Rose @TNBelle717
Storm, I shared this on twitter, oh my gish what a s*it storm it has stirred up šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ nevef had so many people attack me at once šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
05:00 PM - Sep 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by TNBelle717 in this post can reply
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
03 September, 06:46
In response Isabelle Rose to her Publication
Most only speculate to when events begin , but, use reason the Arizona Audit was the keystone. Once it was confirmed by Auditors the process began . Next step tell the public the results that Military Intellegence already knew.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Isabelle Rose @TNBelle717
03 September, 10:51
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
So far it has had 626 likes, 168 retweets and 96 comments with more favorable then negative. But the negative ones wete bullys šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ lucky for me Iā€™m a strong southern belle šŸ˜‰