TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
Everything Q said will be confirmed in a few days. We have waited for this since 2017 and now the time is here.
11:40 AM - Sep 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Isabelle Rose @TNBelle717
03 September, 05:00
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Storm, I shared this on twitter, oh my gish what a s*it storm it has stirred up πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ nevef had so many people attack me at once πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 September, 06:46
In response Isabelle Rose to her Publication
Most only speculate to when events begin , but, use reason the Arizona Audit was the keystone. Once it was confirmed by Auditors the process began . Next step tell the public the results that Military Intellegence already knew.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
03 September, 12:42
angel speaking… listen πŸ’ŸβœοΈπŸ’œ

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
03 September, 12:39
for KING & COUNTRY - amen (Official Music Video)
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
for KING & COUNTRY - amen (Official Music Video) - YouTube

Click here to stream and download "AMEN": https://forkingandcountry.lnk.to/AmenRebornText us! (615) 257-9555Subscribe to our YouTube channel now: https://www...

Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
03 September, 12:50
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
Love this song...."Dark to Light..."...

Linda Shields @KingdomsChild
03 September, 12:16
I'm Sorry, but I have no confidence that anything is going to happen. We have been told for five years that it is just around the corner, but then nothing seems to happen. Will believe it when I see it.

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
03 September, 12:02
It will happen, but until it happens I will observe for the
confirming evidence.. and it may be done mainly at first
for shaking up media and their dark lords, always to force
bad decisions..

Kathy Higginbotham @Jaxflipflopgal
03 September, 11:56
We have waited for this since 1963 when we thought our GREAT President was taken away from us! He LIVES and he is back to share his wisdom and love with the world! JFK SR is Q !!!

Noelle Noelle @Noelle
03 September, 12:02
In response Kathy Higginbotham to her Publication
Yes.

03 September, 12:33
In response Kathy Higginbotham to her Publication
No, that is incorrect . JFK β€˜s brains were blown out and they had to pick them up to take to the ER. He is dead ,however, JFK Jr is alive to bring those responsible down . They are going to be arrested and many executed. Globally there are over 500,000 indicted . Pfizer, Microsoft and others will be seized by the new US Government in days now. Again, if you own these stocks all shareholder value will be lost as they come under government control.

Isabelle Rose @TNBelle717
03 September, 11:56
Praise the Lord and pass the annunition Storm πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
03 September, 11:55
πŸ™πŸ˜Žβ™₯️

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
03 September, 11:55
πŸ™πŸ˜Žβ™₯️

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
03 September, 11:54
😍😍😍😍😍Oh yeah! I can hardly wait! Nothing can stop what's coming!