Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Walt Disney.

Died in 1966.

Club 33 created in 1967.

Freemasons try to hijack everything and make you believe they were behind it.

The more you know...
09:56 AM - Sep 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
03 September, 12:48
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Video was created in 1994 and people (us) have just discovered these truths. The populace has no idea, numbed by TV, still slaves without any knowledge of being a slave. Alex Collier has been trying to wake up humanity.

He even said JFK was the only president who spoke of this malady in our society, how UN is set up to control us. Predicts DJT, "need a president who is not a politician." Listen to his video, look for more of his info. Research.

https://rumble.com/ve3yjx-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ObServing HIStory @ObServingHIStory
03 September, 12:34
Many have heard the many "revelations" about many people who are well known from the past. Mainly those that are no longer with us to speak to, or refute these accusations.
Take for instance, our Founding Father and first President George Washington who is so often "claimed" to have been a Freemason of a high "degree". There are obviously no actual "photographs" of him in regalia (due to photography not having existed as we currently know it) which were in several paintings and sketches from his time and many years after. He is heavily touted in paintings, monuments, and literature as being associated with FM. However, Washington himself when asked about this very thing stated that this was PROPAGANDA. He had only seen the inside of a Lodge "Once or Twice". Washington in fact wrote about even the Illuminati back in the late 1700s discussing a book(via letters between himself and Rev. G.W. Snyder) called "Proofs of Conspiracy" and it's infiltration into Americas Masonic Lodges.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana Dale @Diswaneck
03 September, 02:25
In response ObServing HIStory to his Publication
So true I am related to Walt Disney and his daughter said that she could have sued for the huge lies people were telling. But I will say Jane Wyman said that one of the child actors a boy and Walt Disney from what she observed needed investigating. I have no idea if she was right or not.

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
03 September, 02:27
In response ObServing HIStory to his Publication
I read a book by a man that had been a Freemason and then became a Christian and denounced them and he said he looked at all the books in the Lodges for proof about Washington and he confirmed Washington had only been in the Lodge once and was against Masons. he said they were lying trying to brag Washington was one of them.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
03 September, 11:35
I have a hard time believing the bad things said about WD. I grew up in the 60s and 70s and Disney movies were the most wholesome, family-oriented movies anywhere. The usual suspects wanted a piece of his earnings (like they always want) and he resisted and was critical of them (which they do not like), so they hated him for it.

As Doq says, Club 33 formed AFTER his death. All the grooming child stars into sluts came MUCH later, after THEY had wrested control of the company from his heirs. I believe they purposely did that in his name as revenge and to permanently malign his legacy.

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
03 September, 12:28
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
Not the cartoons...too many symbols in them.

Dan Dan @DanDan
03 September, 11:19
+U

Dottie French @DotOn777
03 September, 11:15
❓what if...

[walt.disney] was [adolf.hitler] ❓

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
03 September, 10:35
Disney has a shady history himself!!!

Baresi 1776 @Baresi
03 September, 10:08
yep.