Tim Larlee @timlar
If you are reading this is it because the message is you are A LOVING COURAGEOUS PATRIOT, WHO LOVES GOD, OTHERS AND COUNRTY. If you are reading this you are awake. You were wakened for a reason. I think it has something to do with empowering others and bringiing hope . You are the strongest of the strong and will be the last ones standing. No matter hwat kind of lies, tyrnaay fraud, censorship you kept going. Why did you keep going against all odds? Maybe it has to do with THE GOD WITHIN YOUR HEART, THE LOVE OF CHRIST AND ADORATION OF THE HOLY SPIRT. Keep going. I am here if you need me.
11:07 PM - Jan 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by timlar in this post can reply
Gloria Evans @Gloryje
29 January, 08:52
In response Tim Larlee to his Publication
thank you so much for your encouragement, I've been encouraging everybody I can all the time, but today I've been really tiredof a lot. Thanks for lifting me back up again!! WWG1WGA. ❤️🇺🇸❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
29 January, 12:42
this has certainly been a journey. lots and lots of ups and downs. twitter not like me anymore. glad to see more and more family here. hanging in for all the rest too

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meteor Girl @meteorgirl
29 January, 12:09
God bless.

Darlene DeSpain @Dflustraded
28 January, 11:55
Amen 🙏🏼! God bless you all

Scott Tuck @rubbertuckie
28 January, 11:54
❤️❤️❤️❤️

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
28 January, 11:35
❤️❤️❤️

Sage Hawk @Sagehawk57
28 January, 11:32
💜Bless you in all ways💜

Sharon Lee @leesharons
28 January, 11:13
☺️Thank you!

Patriot Girl17 @Patriotgirl17
28 January, 11:12
If every body would quite paying taxes they wouldnt have any more slush funs to do this crap! But we have to stick together.

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
28 January, 11:11
Jesus Christ is our SALVATION I cannot stop telling people the truth no matter how hard it has gotten, or how crazy they think I am I WILL NOT STOP FIGHTING FOR GOD'S TRUTH AND OUR CHILDREN EVER!!!!! May God continue to grant us the strength AMEN

Charissma _15 @Riley
28 January, 11:08
God bless you!!