Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
03 September, 01:45

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady Irish @LadyIrish
03 September, 06:27
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Sabrina....confused about Kim Clement and wonder whether you can clarify if he was a fraud. GhostEzra claima he's cabal and 48 implies he's good and someone said Jr may have even played the role once? I had a spiritual awakening based on a Kim prophecy and this really bothers me. I have Stage 4 cancer and having some clarity on this issue means a lot. ❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
03 September, 06:29
In response Lady Irish to his Publication
invermecton

Lady Irish @LadyIrish
Ironically, I just bought some from India butvtheres this guy on twitter...a phd who makes a good argument about its toxicity....confused on that one.
06:31 AM - Sep 03, 2021
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LadyIrish in this post can reply
Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
03 September, 06:36
In response Lady Irish to his Publication
well...

either the group is taking the piss out of everyone that they consider beneath them and a dumb ass sheep...

or the doctors are on someone's payroll

or someone wants you to guinea pig...

or it works like on animals...
although not for cancer but other parasites...

I guess if you try it...
they all bypass the informed consent and cleverly put the onus back onto you...

it's all about choices
just like that
to a certain crew...

it's only your life

play with it

they do