Disclosure Library @DisclosureLibrary
01 September, 02:38

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
01 September, 02:56
In response Disclosure Library to his Publication
Video circulating now which shows that no plane actually even hit tower #2 .

#Traitors #911

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
01 September, 08:02
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
That is correct as well.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
01 September, 08:05
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
I struggle with this because my Aunt who worked in the city saw the 2nd one from her office window.

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
I have a friend that supposedly removed the bodies from the plane that hit the pentagon.... ive been struggling with this.... was he forced to lie about it?
04:31 PM - Sep 02, 2021
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VelvetsAngel in this post can reply
⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
06 September, 05:53
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
06 September, 06:01
Planes don't just EVAPORATE like that. CGI

Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
06 September, 06:51
no coincidences 👇❗️❗️❗️