d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
28 January, 09:38
Lemme get a Vibe Check, Patriots.

How we feeling after today?

Big day tomorrow....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Martin @Marangela
Heavy heart. My nephew would have been 42 today. was murdered on Father's Day in San Fransisco 2020
10:54 PM - Jan 28, 2021
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Marangela in this post can reply
sQarlet Rose Crevan @AmericanPride
29 January, 01:21
In response Angela Martin to his Publication
sorry for your loss. i lost my daughter on fathers day 2017. i know the pain.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Martin @Marangela
29 January, 01:46
In response sQarlet Rose Crevan to her Publication
No mother should ever have to bury their child. I was 9 years old when my great-grandmother made that statement at my grandfather's, her son's funeral. She was in her 80s; he was 55 and died of coal miner's lung. I can't imagine your grief, and feel for you. I am so very sorry for your loss. 🥺😢

Catty Scatbrat @CattyScatbrat
29 January, 08:50
😥🙏🙏

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
29 January, 12:06
🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️

Angela Martin @Marangela
29 January, 12:37
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
Thank you.

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
28 January, 11:17
sorry for your lost

Angela Martin @Marangela
28 January, 11:27
In response marcelo acevedo to his Publication
Thank you 🙏🏻

Trump Fan9923 @Trumpfan9923
28 January, 11:06
i am sorry for your loss. may God grant you comfort

d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
28 January, 10:56
You are an extremely strong soul.

I am truly sorry for your loss.

Angela Martin @Marangela
28 January, 11:10
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
Thank you. I appreciate your comment, because I needed to hear it.