Only people mentioned by humunu in this post can reply
Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
02 September, 10:51
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alicia Maria @AliciaMariaForReal
02 September, 09:41
Just today I heard my 2nd testimony of a hospital trying to coerce a family to let them put covid as the cause of death on their lost one’s death certificate in exchange for the hospital paying for the funeral

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TSC Notabot @TSCnotabot
02 September, 07:21
my brother inlaw just passed after a couple days on a ventilator. he didn't need to be on one... freaking bastards... i knew this would happen. rip brother....

Lori Altman @Lioness1111
02 September, 09:16
In response TSC Notabot to his Publication
I am sorry for your loss of your brother-in-law.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
02 September, 05:33
Northwell Health just fired my wife, a ICU RN who worked 18 months on the frontline, 8 while pregnant, for not taking the jab, and she can't finish her last year of NP school for the same reason. NCSWIC

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
02 September, 07:01
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
WRONGFUL TERMINATION SUIT

Charissma _15 @Riley
02 September, 07:09
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Get ready for Gods "abundance". He has something much better in store for your wife and family❤🙏❤

God will take that which is broken and put it together again and make it better than it was before. He will take the shattered pieces of our life, glue them together with his love, and make them strong in the places where they were once weak. Yes, God's promise of restoration is for abundance.

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
02 September, 05:04
I've been posting that for weeks! No family at the bedside, so who is there to determine when to shut off machines? There is a protocol (or was, during more 'normal' times.) Who is responsible for making that decision now?

Susan Gasperson @SonofLiberty
02 September, 04:09
The CDC Protocol is killing them as we speak