⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
02 September, 04:17
please help a fellow anon out!! i’m currently trying to find new podcast or shows to follow I have many already but I’ve also lost many through the censorship purge we’ve been experiencing the past year... So PLEASE give me some of your most informative, entertaining, beloved shows/personalties to start watching because I’m having a hard time finding most of the things I used to watch/listen to like... Gene Decode interviews and trying to keep up with which # for Patriot Streetfighter to now use from previous ones being suspended and canceled. Even like TruNews and RedPill98, they just are hard to find for me for some reason?! So please share and thank Q very much!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evie LikeChevy @EvieLikeChevy
toresays.com telegram and twitch. she is the one of the few showing us the truth. Polly is still good she is on bithchute or rumble. Most of the Q peeps are paytriots that are in bed sharing the same old regurgitated hopium lies. Be careful who you follow.
04:23 AM - Sep 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by EvieLikeChevy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Evie LikeChevy, click on at the bottom under it