Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
01 September, 11:20

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE IS THIS BEFORE HE WAS MARRIED BY A FEW YRS THE MATH IS IMPOSIBLE ON THIS ONE EXPLAIN PLEASE I CAN NOT WRAP MY HEAD AROUND THIS ONE
11:40 PM - Sep 01, 2021
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Only people mentioned by POCOTHUNDER in this post can reply
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
02 September, 01:29
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication
He was in a relationship with Carolyn long before they shared that they were... and maybe for safety reasons too

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
amy lilley @amylilley
02 September, 12:53
nope, nope, nope😎

Johnny Thunders @Lamf77
02 September, 12:32
How? Exactly.

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
01 September, 11:52
that was my conclusion too..
heard she is in kennedy family but no way jfk jr daughter

Kristi Pizillo @Pizmama5
02 September, 01:34
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
According to a youtube video with negative 48 it is Jr’s born by surrogate(his sister Fatima)

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
01 September, 11:43
It could be a neice , or a relative- it doesnt necessarily mean its his. #TimeWillTell