Patriot Quest @PatriotQuest
I never would have imagined that #gamestop would play a role in the #TheGreatAwakening .

This is the best movie I've ever seen.
10:38 PM - Jan 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by PatriotQuest in this post can reply
Let It RainShine @LetItRainShine
29 January, 08:01
In response Patriot Quest to his Publication
Same!!! In hindsight, there's a Q drop saying: "Want to play a GAME? Nothing can STOP what is coming!" 😆

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
hollikee 001 @hollikee
29 January, 04:51
😁🤣😂 That was a funny twist!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
California American @CaliforniaAmerican
29 January, 04:32
I thought the same...Game Stop...as in Game Over...as in Checkmate?
really?

How many times before it becomes mathematically impossible?

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
29 January, 03:55
GAMES R FUN !!!!!!!!! 😎

MNLadyD USA @MNLadyD
29 January, 03:08
It truly is. It's like 17 movies combined into one and I'm so excited with so much coming out that I can't even sleep!

Lapa Suzzy @digitalwarrior75
29 January, 02:56
the panic of the rich....is the most amazing thing on social media....them showing their true, malignant colours...they dont care abiut us...they never did...and now they have no way of hiding it!

Everi Storm @EveriStorm
29 January, 02:55
shall we play a game?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 January, 02:54
Ya have to be in wonder at the writer of this movie!
Well tho God did help a whole lot but still!

President Elect Nate @Loner1987
29 January, 12:27
why are they important?

Quinn Fiesto @cubertsmom
28 January, 11:23
it is helping my son wake up - whatever wakes people up is good by me