Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
07 September, 03:27
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Absolutely Everything we have been told is a lie.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Atkison @Duende
03 September, 03:32
Yes, yes, and just plain yes.

I feel like I'm watching an Indian, read Bollywood, movie. Indian movies are LONG, like close to 3 hours. Survivable if you are sitting in a nice seat.

This 'movie' needs to end soon, my butt is beyond numb. Fortunately, from what I've read, seen, watched in my news stream, the 'movie' looks like it will in shortly.

I'm hanging in there, I mean, what else can I do?

WWG1WGA!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wendy WJW @ladyonthelake
02 September, 01:58
Sabrina Gal - YOU ROCK! I know every Anon who reads this is shaking their head "Hell Yes!" right now. WWG1WGA!!!!

KolligirlNV5 Nevada @KolligirlNV5
02 September, 12:08
Well said...

Lisa Sistare @lsistare
02 September, 08:30
Absolutely! It's not about the told you so, we just want it over so we can be around our loved ones without walking on egg shells. Just enjoying great times and conversations with every one again. My family and friends think I have loss my mind. And most of them are conservatives. For my liberal daughters (thanks to college) I can't wait for them to know the truth.

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
02 September, 04:55
...true story!
💌

amy lilley @amylilley
02 September, 01:02
II was ‘invited’ to my Aunt’s 100th birthday in October via email from my cousin and it stated, only come if you are vaccinated, fully vaccinated, knowing full well I am not. Can you imagine how the comversation went with my almost 100 year old Aunt, who took the shot. She was in tears saying how worried she is that I am not taking care of myself. I had to remind her, that over the years, I have made decisions for myself that not one person in my Family agreed with, and that this would just have to be on that list. Very tender, very heartbreaking, we love one another so much. This is a conversation that never should have happened. My prayer is that she goes to sleep one night, and wakes up in heaven.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
07 September, 03:29
In response amy lilley to her Publication
Yes, it is very heartbreaking when it comes to loved ones.

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
02 September, 12:59
like this one

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
02 September, 01:06
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
o.kay

so - if the son studies really hard he can grow up to be an ugly rich slug?

and - if the daughter studies hard she doesn't ever have to portray and work really hard at being a dime piece of eye candy?

am i getting this right?

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
02 September, 12:53
absolutely...

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
02 September, 12:06

Linda Michelle 1/9/63 @AndToTheRepublic
01 September, 11:59
Yep. So true.
We will need to expand our open hearts ❤

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
01 September, 11:47
I HAVE BEEN RIDICULED SNUBBED SEEN AS THE CRAZY COW LADY IMA GOINA HAVE TO BITE MY TOUNGE BUT MY EYBRAWS WILL BE RAISED IN SUCH A MANNER THEY CAN HEAR WITHOUT SAYING

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
01 September, 10:42
As much as I am going to want to say. "But we have no more mean tweets" I would never actually say it to anyone looking for answers. But it's fun to think about until then.

WWG1WGA

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
01 September, 10:40
Yep and we are never going to say it.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
01 September, 10:34
😀😃😄😁😆😅😂🤣🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
01 September, 10:32
💯🎯