Elaine Shtein @elaineshtein
Only drop with, 'Impossible to ignore'👇🏻
10:30 PM - Jan 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by elaineshtein in this post can reply
Karen Goldstein @Sassygal99
30 January, 02:39
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
ive always thought VK is JR's son

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ricky Bobby @Ricky_Bobby
30 January, 05:35
Good Catch!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
USA DAR @buffaloalum
29 January, 11:53
Do we know who VK is? i believe he has some insider knowledge. when he posted that lion video right before dan scavino posted the same one, i was flabbergasted.

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
30 January, 04:51
In response USA DAR to his Publication
Hes name is Vicente Fernandez cool latino dude

Kathleen Spreen @KateKnows2
30 January, 03:43
In response USA DAR to his Publication
@vincentkennedy shares pictures of animals. To me, that makes him a cool dude

Out there Or not @outthereornot
29 January, 11:02
@vincentkennedy is a very interesting follow. Just another anon like us.

Mrs Maker @Bornfree
29 January, 01:24
This GameStop story IS the story of WWG1WGA!
Nothing can stop what is coming!

Lynda Jeffs @LyndaJ
29 January, 10:58
In response Mrs Maker to her Publication
Can someone help me understand what is going on with Gamestop????? Do I need to have hubby use his gift card real quick? Is this why I seen a picture of a Wall Street guy throwing his chair????? I have NOT been around for a week and won't be around for 3 more days so any help/updates would be so greatly appreciated!

Kathleen Spreen @KateKnows2
30 January, 03:41
In response Mrs Maker to her Publication
elon tipped off the trade. robin killed it

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
28 January, 11:03
💥Awesome connection! ❤️🇺🇸
#darktolight

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
28 January, 10:43
good 👁

Justice4all And @Justice4allAnd
28 January, 10:31
How many Coincidences before mathematically impossible?