MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
31 August, 09:55
Anybody want to start setting up non-cabal supply chains?

i have global supply chain company with offices in 12 countries. i already have a worldwide foundation to use to create cabal free supply chains

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
01 September, 10:26
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Great idea. We also need to consider community farming. Foodsharing. Resource sharing at the local level. This concept is beginning to take hold.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
i was thinking we could incorporate gardening to help patriots start gardens everywhere
10:28 AM - Sep 01, 2021
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
01 September, 10:45
I am surrounded by new homes and more going up every week. I live in an adjoining housing community built in the 70's. We only have an acre, but what is astounding to me is they've taken the same acreage with these new homes and filled it with 4-5 homes. No yards, there's barely enough yard to run a lawn mower between two houses. Like I told my hubby, these people will not survive if they have to garden. They could perhaps have a few patio containers BUT it won't be enough to sustain a family. What I see happening when things get really bad is these people will be in my garden just trying to survive and that's going to be a HUGE problem. I learned how to garden, store seeds, canning, dehydrating food, etc, but it's not nearly enough to feed my entire community.
We need seed banks, basic gardening skills 101, community gardens and survival skills education. I can help.

01 September, 10:49
In response Made In America to her Publication
Yes, using technology, gardens can also be on balconies, basements, spare rooms

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
01 September, 10:32
SUCKERBER won't like that, 🐲

sarcasm not directed at you

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
01 September, 11:03
In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication
This is why I left that demon platform. This is exactly their aim, label preppers as hoarders and extremists. . This is another reason it's NOT a real good idea to post videos all over youtube of your preppers stash. Angry and hungry people are coming to your house, not just for dinner, but to take what you have for their families dinners. when the store shelves go empty. You better be prepared to defend what you've worked hard to grow, can, dehydrate, freeze dry, etc.
We have an edge they don't. Some started years ago because they saw where hard times were headed. These people won't be kicking themselves for not paying attention to rising food cost and wishing they would have planted gardens and learned to preserve their food. They'll be angry because you're eating and they are not.