Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
01 September, 07:22
President Trump's Danish/Scottish Royal Bloodlines. Donald Trump Is A 33 Degree Scottish Rite Freemason/More Reasons For Doubt

https://beforeitsnews.com/...

FACTS: SOME PEOPLE ARE SAYING TRUMP WAS ADOPETE: IF SO WHERE IS HE REALLY FROM

WAS HE ADOPTED?

IS IT TRUE THAT HE IS A 33 DEG MASON?

WHAT IS THE TRUTH?

DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
01 September, 07:38
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication
2 choices, he did what he had to to ultimately destroy the DS. or...

the first arrest will shock the world.

πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
01 September, 07:46
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
EXACTLY WHAT I AM THINKING
THAT EITHER TRUMP IS ON THE BAD SIDE OR THE GOOD SIDE NO ONE REALLY KNOWS DO WE?

ALSO:

WE HUMANS HERE NOW AS EARTH IS TRANSCENDING ARE BASICALLY CREATING OUR REALITY

SO THE REAL TRUTH IS LEFT UP TO US!

THERE ARE TWO TIMELINES HERE!
(REALLY MANY MORE THAN THAT)

THOSE THAT PERCEIVE TRUMP IS THE ANTICHRIST WILL BE ON THAT TIMELINE AND HURLED INTO THE EVIL 3D ABYSS EARTH

AND

THOSE OF US THAT SEE TRUMP HOLY BLOODLINE CONNECTION TO GOD/DRUIZ AND KENNEDY/JESUS

WILL HEAD INTO EARTH BLISS AFTER THE SOLAR FLASH TO RISE UP INTO 5D

I HAVE COME TO ONE FINAL CONCLUSION

THERE IS NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON ALIVE THAT KNOWS THE REAL TRUTH

WE EACH ON OF US ARE CREATING OUR OWN TRUTH
THIS GAME WE ARE PLAYING HAS TWO ENDINGS AND WE ARE THE GAMERS THAT ARE PROGRAMING IT!

THIS IS THE TRUTH- THAT WE CREATE IT OURSELVES

Tina Thayer @TinaMarie462
01 September, 08:00
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication
I don't think Trump is the savior that everyone thinks he is. WE are responsible for ourselves and the future we wish to live.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
01 September, 08:02
In response Tina Thayer to her Publication
Trump has already saved this country, now patriots need to wake up and save themselves.
We are patriots, not welfare recipients.

Only people mentioned by TinaMarie462 in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
01 September, 08:34
In response Tina Thayer to her Publication
Thanks.
I also think many are being confused about Nesara being a welfare program, another form of nirvana ... when in fact its about its about leveling the playing field, not tipping the scales in the other direction.
Tipping of scales is what we are fighting to unravel.
Slaves no more!

Tina Thayer @TinaMarie462
01 September, 08:44
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Yes Ma'am I agree, many believe its a giveaway freebie, but it's like you stated free (noun and verb haha) people. I want to add, that everyone on this planet has a right to love, life, security (all forms) happiness (should be right up there with love LOL) and none of those should be a struggle or unattainable. I believe we got this, and it's happening, all will be made right, thank you!