Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Seems like homeschooling is about to explode with popularity.

God’s plan is truly awesome.
07:08 PM - Aug 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Jody Donohue @Jody
04 September, 03:40
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
My daughter has a tutor come in for her 3 girls under 8. She is there 3 hours a day. it’s costing her 2k a month and worth every nickel!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
04 September, 10:34
No time like the present, here’s your 1st assignment parents! 👇😎👍
https://www.yumpu.com/en/d...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Berry Good @Berries4all
02 September, 12:18
Homeschooling is so much more than an educational choice.

It's like the gateway drug to a whole new lifestyle. It leads to more family togetherness, more thinking for yourself, and more independence.

Crystine DeceptiQon ~Z @Crystine_Decepticon
01 September, 07:11
I have been homeschooling a 4th now 5th grader since before Convid.

Darlene Sully @JDSully
01 September, 01:54
I hear ya, this was just on the radio here in Australia, they are saying, many families are now turning to Home Schooling.

Every Time @soTELLme533
01 September, 01:31
Abraham Lincoln - Famous Homeschoolers - Famous Homeschool ...
www.famoushomeschoolers.ne...
But Abe grew up with a keen desire for knowledge. When Abe's father remarried, Abe's stepmother took a special interest in him by encouraging him to read and study. Abe always said that he went to school “by littles,” which meant a few weeks at a time when he was six, seven, eleven, thirteen, and fifteen.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
31 August, 08:08
my monster cannot homeschooled…😂but i am thinking nature …same concept …special needs

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
31 August, 07:23
thats wonderful!
teacher’s unions should never have that much power and money
in chicago they say that if you work as little as 3 years you get vested and receive salary for life…BUT wait it…the pension is passed on to your children or beneficiary 😳

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
31 August, 07:32
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
let that sink in…our military does not even receive those numbers!

Kyle ### @Kfire140
31 August, 07:17
Trying hard to get in the position to home school, screw their system!