d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
28 January, 09:53
Feels good to be on AnonUp more often today.

Being on the battlefield is great, but there's a ton of family here that I've been missing :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
28 January, 09:55
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
I hear ya. I'm super grateful family is here and posting more. I can't seem to stay on the bird long enough to catch up with anyone. How's the vibe over there?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 January, 09:56
In response ✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ to her Publication
We all got purged today, sooooo......GREAT

Means we're winning!

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
28 January, 10:05
I never get tired of hearing that...we're winning 🇺🇸

28 January, 10:06
In response ✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ to her Publication
We had to "lose", in order to appreciate the ultimate win even more

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
The taste of victory 🥃 (thats Wellers in my glass). The only time "losing" feels so damn good!
10:11 PM - Jan 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by my2sonznme in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨, click on at the bottom under it