Kelly Maga-girl @Kellymagagirl
31 August, 03:59
Hey guys. Reaching out from Louisiana. We live right ouside of New Orleans and are in need of supplies. Especially gas, food and water. We evacuated to Texas and are headed back with tons of stuff to help. If anyone would like to help, please let me know. I am not asking for help for myself but we are going to try to help those who are less fortunate. There are currently no gas stations with gas in our entire city, hardly any stores open for food and hardly any homes with electricity in our city and into Mississippi. I know you don’t know me, but we are planning on blessing others. If you would like to send supplies or money to help, I can make sure it goes to those in need. I can even give you the address to my church if you want to send things that way. please DM me if you would like to help out. Thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paisley Park @Paisley66
31 August, 04:05
In response Kelly Maga-girl to her Publication
Is there a gofundme account?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
31 August, 04:09
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
I havent started one. I have cash app, venmo or paypal. Not sure if you feel comfortable giving that way but I’ve never done go fund me before. I also belong to Celebration church. If you want to send supplies I can give you the address

Paisley Park @Paisley66
31 August, 04:25
In response Kelly Maga-girl to her Publication
I don't have any of these, nor do I have plans to obtain. Please let me know if you start a gofundme as I would be happy to donate to this!!!!

This is the current situation at home. Its 95 degrees outside. we heard there was a shooting at a gas station. it is a desperate situation and FEMA is nowhere ro be found.
04:34 PM - Aug 31, 2021
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Kellymagagirl in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kelly Maga-girl, click on at the bottom under it