Dave Nutter @Tincanman808
I am very much pro POTUS 45 and I believe in what he and millions of other patriots are trying to accomplish. With that said, I am at a total loss to understand why he encourages people to take the Vaccine. He doesn't believe it should be mandatory, which is good but why, knowing what we do, would he encourage us to take it at all. Seems a contradiction to me.
03:46 PM - Aug 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by Tincanman808 in this post can reply
DJ_STL @DJ_STL
12 October, 03:40 (E)
In response Dave Nutter to his Publication
First, I support Trump 💯 and believe he is the only man that can turn this around. While this has been hard for me at time, I think about the vicious attacks when he recommended HCQ and Azithromycin. Not only was he attacked, they blocked these medications and doctors were punished for prescribing. I took these meds, with Ivermectin, twice. Have many loved ones that took the Deepstate Depopulation Death jab. Each of whom are suffering some new health problem (all different - weird) they never had before. I believe it targets a weakness. 😢

The other thing that gets to me is J6; the prosecution and persecution of our patriot brothers and sisters. Sometimes I think they were lead like lambs to slaughter. My heart breaks for each individual, along with their loved ones. Always in my prayers. 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lysanne anon @lysanne
25 January, 05:23
millions more would have suffered and died if lockdowns had continued. Warp Speed stopped the lockdowns. Deep Stats was saying we would need to lock down for years. White Hats countered with vaxes. we are at war and people die.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crystal Iannacone @Matriot
06 September, 06:03
He did seem vague but it was HCQ that he used.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts