Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
This is a sign in my neighborhood. It's very large, lit up with flood lights and on the front lawn of an old farmhouse. It fills me with so much joy every time I pass it because it's so precious and oh so true!

#SaveTheChildren ♥️🇺🇸♥️ #wwg1wga
10:27 PM - Jan 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by TamIAM in this post can reply
Pissed off American @petchy1
29 January, 11:56
In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication
Those are the exact words I have been saying for a long long time. I have just about everyone I come in contact with thinking I have lost my mind but I don't fret, just keep my cool and repeat HE IS GOING TO SAVE THE WORLD. I LOVE THAT SIGN. BUILDING MINE IN THE MORNING.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Search Truth @deactivateNOTSAFE
29 January, 02:43
The only one who came to "Save The World" is Jesus Christ. May you found Him now. Thank God, Trump gave Him the Glory..forever and ever AMEN. Isaiah 55:6 "Seek ye the Lord while He may be found."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rick Rude @Jago35
29 January, 10:43
Wow, I want a sign like that in my front lawn!

Patricia Sansom @Pattyjo06
29 January, 10:23
AMEM. WWG1WGA🔥🔥We are all one! God's plan🙏✨🕊✨🌍

Shannon Anne @WorldMomLuv
28 January, 10:44
I love this so much! Thanks for sharing. My husband finally took down our Trump 2020 banner off of our house yesterday (We were the last house on our street to keep it up!). It made me so sad to look at my house without it! Trump is Still My President! 🙏❤️🇺🇸🙏

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
28 January, 10:48
In response Shannon Anne to her Publication
Oh, I think those signs are all coming back out soon! 🇺🇸🙏♥️

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
28 January, 10:49
yes he is 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
he is actually of the Bloodline of Judah 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
all nations adore him 🌎❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

LoveConquers All @All777Love
29 January, 01:27
In response Lacy Saving The Children to her Publication
Wow, I keep stumbling across nothing but Beautiful Messages, and Angels tonight!💗

Search Truth @deactivateNOTSAFE
29 January, 02:46
In response Lacy Saving The Children to her Publication
The bloodlne of Judah...? Off your meds? Don't get it twisted. The Lord may use who He wills... All The Glory Goes To God... Forever and Ever AMEN!