777ichae7 777arti77 - Z @PegasusWarrior
Peaceful Non Compliance is the answer.
Most of the sleeping are great people, doing their best to feed their families.
Chances are many don't have the time to research like we do.
I see WE THE PEOPLE, like a giant sleeping retard. When the giant is awake there is nothing more powerful. NOTHING. We the People.
Keep your energy up. I have never worn a mask. When anyone would approach me with an angry or snide comment about not wearing a mask, I would just smile at them and say "Are you hitting on me?, You are arn't you, id say with a big smile. Your not my type, and I dont want to hurt your feelings... Do you need a hug? Ahhh, gimmie a hug! They would quickly leave in terror! And many of the people watching would start laughing. That is how you KEEP YOUR OWN VIBES HIGH, and wake the giant retard :). Even Giant Retards need love.
10:15 AM - Aug 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by PegasusWarrior in this post can reply
Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
31 August, 11:44
In response 777ichae7 777arti77 - Z to his Publication
They have time to research, it's they choose not to know the truth. It takes two minutes to look up one of a thousand topics and realize something isn't right. I do understand that they are trying their best to look out for their own.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
777ichae7 777arti77 - Z @PegasusWarrior
31 August, 11:58
In response Theo Farkas to his Publication
I respectfully disagree. The system is broken. Have you ever seen those videos where people on the street are asked simple questions... and they have no idea. These people are the result of a broken society. Broken Families, Broken Education, Drug addiction etc, etc etc. I know Single Moms working 2 jobs to keep food on the table with literally no time, or interest in much else. Her children are all that matters. This is a global issue and most people in the world do not have our luxuries. Sure some are blind with their head in the sand... Those people piss me off to... But think GLOBALLY. The sleeping giant is WE THE PEOPLE... All of Humanity... Globally. Love is always the answer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396